Extension of the Autoroute in the north of Côte d'Ivoire
The mission concerns the execution design of the extension of the North Coast Highway Ivory Coast - Lot1SINGRIBO-PACOBO, from PK0 to PK 10+ 514.
The project includes:
- Creation of a 2x2 lane motorway platform as well as recovery lanes.
- Construction of a diffuser composed of an underpass, four ramps, and two roundabouts;
- Development of slab bridge, a PICF for pedestrian passage.
- The connection between the interchange and the A3 highway,
- The creation of service and rest areas in SINGROBO.
The mission entrusted to the CETA office mainly concerns:
- Verification of the tender documents.
- Definition of the program of geotechnical tests for the study of the foundations of works of art.
- Verification of pavement sizing.
- The establishment of the plans necessary for the execution of the work
- The establishment of built drawings.
Roads Company and Buildings Cote d'Ivoire – SOROUBAT CIDate