Testour wastewater treatment plant
The project concerns the construction of the Testour STEP. It concerns the execution design of the civil engineering works of the STEP.
The treatment plant is made up of the following structures:
- Main lifting station (D = 4.5m; h = 4.95m);
- Pretreatment (Ø = 5m; h = 6.6m);
- Aeration basin (56x38m; h = 5.2m);
- Clarifier (Ø26.6m; h = 3.3m);
- Sludge recirculation station (h max 4m);
- Metering of treated water;
- Sludge thickener (Ø13.30m; h = 7.87m);
- Drying beds (27mm x 25.5m);
- All water post;
- Operating building (14x10 in R + 1);
- Official villa (100m2 covered).