Construction work of a tunnel for access to the marina Hammamet South
The project consists of carrying out construction work on an access tunnel to the port of the Marina of Hammamet South.
Consistency of studies:
- Studies relating to the construction of the tunnel consisting of:
- A covered trench.
- A lifting station supported by a diaphragm wall
- A water tank
- Pulled diaphragm wall hoppers
- Freestanding diaphragm wall hoppers
- U-shaped hoppers
- Geometric studies: plan layout, longitudinal profile, typical cross profile, list of current profiles and cubatures of the different layers;
- Drainage studies and track remediation study;
- Road and curb signage and marking plans.