Construction work for the El Manar interchange in Tunis
Our mission is the development of execution design relating to the construction works of the El Manar interchange in Tunis.
The study concerns:
- The development of a roundabout at the intersection of Route X/Road X4 raised on (02) reinforced concrete slab bridges of length 55m each,
- The construction of a viaduct with five (05) spans developing a linear length of 82m at the level of the intersection of access to the university campus,
- The construction of a 166m long tunnel at the intersection of Voie X4 / Rue Errouissi, the widening of route X into 2x3 lanes, the construction of side lanes with a total length of 2.2 km,
- The development of (02) roundabouts,
- The construction of buried collectors for road drainage,
- Installation of equipment and safety devices.
SOMATRA - GETDate